Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kim Graduated!

You may know her as Kim, Topper, Eyera... however you know her, SHE IS OFFICIALLY A COLLEGE GRAD! She graduated this past weekend with a BFA (bachelors of fine arts) from UofA. It was really fun to go to her movie premier. She made a short film (12 minutes) called Calles de Oro. It's a mockumentary, musical. It was so good. Of all the films I honestly liked hers the most. It was the best by far in my opinion. She is super talented. I am so glad I got to see it ( I was really excited about it)! The movie was played at the Fox Theatre in Tucson. It was really cool. I went with Victoria and Cass. We've been friends for so long and we still have a great time together. Cassidy is going to BYU in the fall to work on her Nursing degree. She's due to graduate in two years (she was on a mission for the past year and a half, otherwise I probably would have attended her graduation too)
Brad and Kaci have been real troopers to drive all over Arizona and attending my friends graduations. It has been amazing, I honestly feel so proud of Kim. It is a HUGE accomplishment to graduate. I am so lucky to have such an amazing friend.
Kim rocks, and I'm excited to see all the cool stuff she will do in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was an actor in Kim's film and just saw it for the first time today. Please tell her I was very impressed and think she did an awesome job directing and editing. Wish her success in her career, on my behalf.

Brian Mulligan
mclaff9@earthlink.net