Monday, May 12, 2008

NAU Graduation

My friend Victoria graduated from NAU this past weekend. She graduated with Honors and Magna Cum Laude! Smarty Pantalones! I'm lucky to call her my friend. It was so great to share that day with her. I got teary eyed watching her receive her diploma. We've been friends since high school,and I know how hard she has worked to earn that degree. It made me proud to have such a stalwart example in my life. Also, I pondered our friendship and realized that through high school and college not mention marriage and a baby for me, we've always been there for each other. She came to my wedding and the birth of my first child. I can't really express how grateful I am to be friends with Victoria! Congrats Girl! You did it!!


the fuzzy picture is of the four of us, we're a group of best friends since high school Kim, Cass, Victoria, and Me

No comments: