Sunday, October 12, 2008

Conference Weekend

Who doesn't love Conference weekend?
I loved Bednard's talk about prayer. He said that just as God prepares spiritually to create things, we need to prepare spiritually through prayer to create our day. I committed myself to saying more earnest and sincere morning prayers. I've never been good at those ones because I have such a hard time waking up. I tend to fall back to sleep when I pray first thing, but I'm working on it!

Brad's favorite talk was Uchtdorf's on hope. He liked that one because Brad is all about having an eternal perspective.

Kaci LOVED the singing. Anytime the choir sang,it didn't matter what she was doing, she'd stop and walk right up to the computer to listen and watch. Her absolute favorite was when the children all sang on Saturday afternoon (evening for us). She thought that was absolutely wonderful!

No comments: