Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Dress Preview



Ma Verdi sent Kaci her Christmas dress. Kaci was thrilled to death when she got it out of the package and insisted that I put it on her. She held it up to herself and then brought it to me. When I told her I wasn't going to put it on her til later she stuck one arm in it and then asked again. So I let her run around in it for just a few minutes. I don't want it to get dirty. She wouldn't hold still for a picture, this is all I could get. It is darling, don't you think!!??!! She also got a fancy white coat, since it is already freezing cold outside, she's been wearing it to church.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

she is so cute in red!! I love it on her!! We love kaci!

Jessica said...

Kaci is so amazingly smart! Way to be a great Mom Kerri! I think you are awesome!

Krystal and Bruce said...

isn't that dress just so cute??!! mom showed it to me.. sooo cute!!! mom can make anything! its amazing. i thought the jacket was too cute! i want one!!! mayeb she'll make us girls matching dresses like the good old days hahah