Friday, October 2, 2009

Christmas?

For the past two mornings I have woken up with the very real feeling that it's Christmas. The first morning, I nearly ran into the front room to see the Christmas tree all lit up. Sadly I was disappointed to find a dark room with no festive decorations. This morning I remembered last morning, but I still had to see the dark room to fully believe that it really wasn't Christmas. I don't know why I keep thinking it's Christmas, maybe it's the chill in the air or the fact that I'm sick. As much as I have disliked being sick on Christmas the past few years... I feel like Christmas helped me not feel so bad when I was sick, ya know?

I guess I should finish the Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews I've been working on all year so they'll be ready when it really is Christmas... (yes all year, I have 7 nieces and nephews and two of my sisters had babies this year adding two more to the list... though the two new ones are probably just out of luck this year, they'll appreciate it more next year anyway)

2 comments:

Jana said...

Hey! I saw your post about John Hendricks! That is so cool you know him. We were in the same ward at BYU-I. He would totally remember me. He is such a character and such a fun guy. Tell him I say hi. I can't say I am thinking anything about Christmas. It's still in the 80s here in Texas. haha. Hope you guys are doing great!

Nancy K said...

Ummm...excited to see what you are whipping up!
I think you just want it to be Christmas so that you can come see me! Right?