Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Great Salt Lake

We went, we saw, we floated! Here we are at the GREAT SALT LAKE! We had a lot of fun. It's IMPOSSIBLE to sink in this thing. You float the minute your feet leave the ground. It really is worth a trip to experience that kind of buoyancy. I was sincerely fascinated, if you are intrigued you can click here to read all about it.
I don't know if you can see it, but we took this picture after we dryed off because salt had dried and clustered on our skin. I've never looked so white in my life. Kaci had a white beard from the water getting her chin. We looked so funny.

My brother-n-law took this really cool picture of us. We LOVE it. We had so much fun out there. Kaci still loves the water. She thought the water tasted so funny it would make her laugh when it would accidentally splash into her mouth.

1 comment:

bryan said...

What a cool picture. I wish my brother-in-law was cool like that. Wee-Doggie