Friday, June 13, 2008

Kaci's UTAH POOF

When Lynda got surgery on her two arms and couldn't move them, my neice Abbie did the funniest thing. With a comb in hand, she said "Don't worry Grandma, I'll do the Utah poof on you." Ok, if a 5 year old knows about the Utah poof, that is hilarious!

Then at church last Sunday, I saw a lil girl Kaci's age with the Utah poof. No kidding, her mom had teased her few strands of hair to the max and she in fact had the poof!

In light of all this, I have been troubled about what to do with Kaci's bangs. They are getting long and scragally. I constantly wipe them out of her eyes. I bought lil bows to tie em back, but she doesn't have enough hair to hold em in yet. So, I decided to try a pony tail. And it worked! There's not a lot there, and you can hardly see it because her hair is so white, but I have found my solution. And, people have don't mistake her for a boy when she has her hair in a pony tail! So, here it is... Kaci's rendetion of the Utah Poof!

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

She looks like a babe!

Kim's just sayin' said...

super qt!!! Is she wearing Nate's old shirt thoug?!?!?!