Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Rivery

June 13th! It's official, one of my best friends is married! It was so fun to go to her wedding. I'm so glad I got to go. Now I just need to move to AZ, so I can hang out with a married friend :(

Her husband Isaac is adorable. He never stopped smiling. I love this picture of them. You can just feel the joy! What an awesome couple.


It was a bummer I wasn't able to be one of her brides maids(I'll post about that later), but I still got to go behind the scenes before the wedding to see Kim in all her glory. She was such a gorgeous Bride. Super happy and love struck.

What a dazzling dress! I didn't know they made dresses for such skinny skinny people, but they do.

The reception was such a blast. She and Isaac met salsa dancing, so they're first dance was a salsa number! They both are amazing dancers, it was so fun to watch. Kaci came with me to the reception and LOVED dancing. We danced and danced and danced. Kaci may forever associate dancing with Kim When Kaci saw the pictures above as I was blogging she said "dance!". We had so much fun, I love fun receptions. What a memorable day!

3 comments:

Cierra said...

how fun that you got to go! did this friend ever come to hawaii? i seem to remember meeting her but maybe i just heard you talking about her...

and you look so pretty kerri! i love your hair and cute dress!

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

How fun! Man, its been forever since I have seen a picture of Kim. She looks so pretty as do you! What good times!

newsinaminute said...

we are so glad that you had so much fun--and kaci too--did you get to eat at that eatery while you were there that you had your hopes to eat at? I forgot the name
but I think we talked about your anticipation of even stopping at a yummy place on the way home from the airport...