Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ah Geez

Fall is upon us. Some people love it. The little old Librarian Lady that I adore feels like I do about it... and I quote her saying "every year I tell myself I'm going to like it, but then it gets here, and I don't."

I will admit the days are magical in a sense, the colorful trees, the warm sun with the cool air, but the boots, long sleeves, pants, socks, gloves, jackets, scarfs, and dull clothing colors just aren't my thing. I will strive to embrace the good moments and forget the bad. So for the record... my first end of summer beginning of fall moment:

At the park today, I felt like I was giving away magical moments when Kaci asked me to blow "more bubbles" as runners breezed past us and the bubbles popped and floated around them. What could be more magical than that?

1 comment:

gary hebner said...

I Love the fall, its that coolness in the wind touching your face. the sounds of elk in the darkness of the pine trees, then there he is, just standing there....