Saturday, September 12, 2009

buk ree

Kaci: buk ree
Me and Brad: buck wheat?
Kaci: BUK REE
Brad to Me: buck wheat? is she saying buck wheat?
Me to Brad: what does buck wheat mean?
Kaci: baby signs book and says again-- buk ree?
Me to Brad: oooooooh-- book read!?!
Kaci: yeah!

Kaci still loves books. She's started memorizing them now. She can finish the sentences and fill in words as I read to her now. It's a lot of fun.


Kaci is also getting better at dressing herself. Pretty cool that Brad's shorts are a full body suit on Kaci... coolest super hero outfit I've ever seen!!

3 comments:

newsinaminute said...

I'm glad that she loves to read
I have the best job in the world reading to kids and them to me-
your mom by the way is coming to stay with us--next weekend (:
fun times

Cierra said...

haha what does buck wheat mean?? i love your reaction kerri! but i think i love kaci's outfit choice even more...

Brisha and Poata Te'o said...

Thanks for the comment! It's good to hear from you! Kaci is soo cute! Her hair is so pretty and long! I can't wait for Luka to start talking and saying silly things that are hard to understand! And I can't believe she is reading! Thats so much fun! I read to Luka but he just spaces out. Anyways hope all is well with you and brad and baby!