Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shoes






Kaci is obsessed with shoes. She always wants hers on. That's the first thing she wants to put on in the morning and the last thing she takes off at night. She also wants us to have shoes on. When we come inside and take off our shoes, she brings them over to us and tries to put them back on our feet. She's always carrying them around the house.
Earlier this week, I put her to bed with her shoes still on, and just slipped them off after she fell asleep, but I didn't put them away. Then at like 2 in the morning, I woke up to Kaci crying. I went to check on her and she was sitting on the floor trying to put her shoes on. We now hide her shoes at night.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I love that girl!! I miss her too. I want to come see you guys so we can come play!! That looks fun the cool trail that you found to go running up. I had to do a lot of walking and climbing up hills on my mission! Talk about a good work out! I love seeing what you guys are up to.

Krystal and Bruce said...

haahhah brad got stuck with the child who will always wear shoes. that makes laugh.

When you thought of being a mom ker did you ever think you would wake up in the middle of night and find your child crying and trying to put her shoes back on?!

I LOVE IT!